Sunday, December 16, 2007

Massachusetts Hates Roger Clemens

ESPN.com has a poll up asking readers if they'd vote for Roger Clemens. More than 187,000 people voted, and 56% said that they'd give good ol' Rog their vote. I'm not sure how Dan Duquette voted.

I took a screenshot of the results, as seen below. One measly state had more than 50% saying they wouldn't vote for Clemens. Guess which state that is....


Massachusetts is the only state in red on there. Illinois was the only other state split 50/50. I suddenly like Illinois a little more.

3 comments:

Ethan Michaels said...

By the way, I'm just starting a new blog.

http://modernrooters.blogspot.com/

Check it out if you've got some time and let me know if you'd want to exchange links.

gojohn said...

I just love those poll results!

Billy said...

Most ballplayers today are taking homeopathic human growth hormone oral spray because it's safe, undetectable, and legal for over the counter sales. As time goes on it seems it might be considered as benign a performance enhancer as coffee, aspirin, red bull, chewing tobacco, and bubble gum.