Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Time For a Change


A famous band once sang:

When it's time to change
You need to rearrange
Sha na na na na na na na na
Sha na na na na

That song couldn't fit better with the current situation the Sox are in. It's time to put Jacoby Ellsbury in the lineup. As I so eloquently put it in last night's Game 3 Random Thoughts entry, JD Drew sucks. And Coco Crisp isn't much better. I'd be happy (and I'm sure I'm not in the minority here) if Jacoby replaced either of those guys.

After Manny, Ortiz, and Lowell, the Sox are something like 0 for 276 this series with negative 12 RBI. They need a change. And a spark. Jacoby Ellsbury is the man to provide it.

Don't tell me you disagree.

And on a side note, how about a rainout tonight to allow Beckett to pitch games 4 and 7?

No comments: