Saturday, June 09, 2007

Goodbye, Red Sox Stats Guy

I've finally decided to "ditch the niche" and start a slightly more mainstream blog. After blogging as Red Sox Stats Guy for almost 18 months, I've become bored with blogging about stats and want to branch out into more opinion, news, and fun items. This blog has gotten away from the stats anyway, so you shouldn't miss them.

The Hub will still feature statistical analysis, but not as much as I used to do. What it will be is a fun community for New England sports fans. I'll post about the Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics. You'll continue to get a heavy dose of Yankee-hating, too, of course. I'll also link to the best blog stories each day. I'll post more often and to a larger audience.

You'll see the first post up Sunday, June 10th. Stop on by and bookmark it or add it to your reader.
The URL is http://thehubsports.blogspot.com.

Consider Stats Guy unofficially dead. He's been dead to me for weeks.

No comments: