Friday, April 20, 2007

Fun Things About Tonight's Game

All day I dreaded watching the Sox/Yanks game on ESPN tonight and Sunday with Tim McCarver in between. A McCarver sandwich with Joe Morgan bread. Ugh. Pass the Pepto Bismol. So I was pleasantly surprised to come home and turn to ESPN and find some racing crap. I quickly flipped to NESN to find the sweet sounds of Jerry and Don.

I will never get sick of seeing Mariano Rivera laughing at the standing ovation he received at the beginning of 2005. Great stuff.

Look, ARod is on fire. 2 home runs tonight, giving him 12 in 15 or 16 games. Sick. But from my seat it looked like Crisp should have caught that. Maybe we'll get lucky and it turns out he hurt his back falling into the bullpen. Pass the Pepto again.

Hazel Mae is hot. Enough said.

3 comments:

Big B said...

You want to listen to something sweet? Vin Scully is still at it. Heard him on MLB extra innings last week, And that is sweetness personified.

Red Sox Stats Guy said...

Still at it? I didn't even know he was still alive!

MamanMae said...

Ugh. I loath FOX's sportscasters. they make me want to poke a hole in my own eardrums so I don't have to listen to them.