- In Fenway during 2006 he pitched 6.1 innings and didn't give up a run while striking out 5.
- In 11.1 innings against the Yankees he posted a respectable 3.18 ERA.
- On 0 days rest, which happens quite a bit as a reliever, he had a 1.93 ERA.
- But wait... he had a 15.43 ERA on 1 day rest. Thankfully, that was in just 2.1 innings pitched.
- He had his best OPS against in the first inning, which is a good sign for a guy who will only be pitching one inning.
- Shit, that OPSA was .822... not exactly great.
- He only struck out 3 times in 4 at-bats.... woohoo!!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Stats Guy Special: Joel Pineiro
No one is particularly excited about Joel Pineiro, me included. But here are some bright notes: